Contacts pour les médias

The Communication service is at your disposal for requests including:

  • Contacting a Graduate Institute professor or researcher
  • Finding a professor with a specific area of expertise
  • Finding a photo, video or web content, etc.

Find a professor or an expert

Find web contents, photos, videos, logos

Images of Maison de la paix

Other requests