Plan Your Career
An education at the Institute prepares graduates for international careers in the public private and non-profit sectors.
- Average length to find a job after graduation: less than 4 months
- Almost all Master students gain prior professional or internship experience during their studies
- More than 50% start working in Switzerland, others all over the world
- 92% of employment opportunities are in three sectors: the public, private and third sectors (NGOs, think tanks or foundations), with the remaining portion going to the academic sector
- In the public sector, more than half of the recent graduates go to work for an international organisation or in diplomacy
- A fair share of graduates going to the private sector choose multinationals, followed by consulting and banks.