Our main campus headquarters are at the Maison de la paix, close to the UN and other international organisations in Geneva.
Our other buildings are located nearby. Executive Education, as well as the Jacques Freymond Auditorium, are located at Parc Barton.
How to get to the Maison de la paix
The Maison de la paix is located at Chemin Eugène-Rigot 2, on the corner of Avenue de France, a few minutes walk from Place des Nations.
- Tram 15 will take you from the main Geneva railway station “Gare Cornavin” to the stop “Maison de la paix” in about five minutes. The Maison de la paix is about two minutes’ walk from the tram stop, just across the railway bridge. Trams run every five minutes during the day.
- Single tickets cost CHF 3,50 and are valid for one hour, from anywhere in Geneva. A day-pass (from 9am until midnight) costs CHF 9, while a 24-hour pass costs CHF11.50.
- Geneva public transport
- As there is currently no visitor parking at the Maison de la paix, we advise you to visit us by public transport.
- The nearest public parking garage is the Sécheron Park and Ride, located underneath the Institute's Picciotto Student House. Car access is via Rue Kazem-Radjavi, behind the World Meteorogical Organisation. Turn right just after the JTI Headquarters and then left into the parking entrance (underneath the pedestrian bridge that crosses the railway line).
- Once parked, take the pedestrian exit to Ave de la France, turn right and walk 2 minutes across the bridge to the Maison de la paix.
- Please note Chemin Eugène-Rigot is closed to all motorised vehicles.
- Geneva's main station, "Gare Cornavin", has direct connections from many cities in Switzerland and France. The station is a 15 minute walk from the Maison de la paix; or take the tram (see above).
- Swiss railways
- Geneva Airport has many direct flights from Europe, as well as some from North Africa, the Middle East, North America and Asia.
- The airport is located 15 minutes away from the Maison de la paix by public transport, or 10 minutes by taxi. Take the train (4 per hour) to the main Geneva station “Gare Cornavin” and then the tram (see above). Alternatively take bus 5 or 28 to the stop “Nations” (12 per hour) and then walk 3-4 minutes down Ave de France.
- Geneva airport